Sometimes in life, things will happen when you’re left with a choice to either let it get the best of you, or shake it off. Sometimes you have to shake if off. Don’t let the cares of the world weigh on your shoulder. No, just simply shake it off!
- When things don’t go your way today, shake if off!
- When fear tries to shake you, shake it off!
- When worry, doubt and anxiety sets in, shake it off!
- When people are talking about you, shake it off!
- When you get laughed at, shake it off!
- If you’re persecuted or ridiculed when doing good, keep doing the right thing. Shake it off!
- If someone cuts in front of you in traffic, shake it off!
- When things happen that are out of your control, release it into God’s hands. Shake it off!
- When you fall down in the game of life, get up, dust your knees and shake it off!
- When it seems like you’re not meeting deadlines, don’t stress it, shake it off!
- When sadness tries to steal your joy away, choose to keep your joy. Shake it off!
- When the scoreboard of life is not in your favor, keep pressing on to victory. Shake it off!
- When the critics give you a negative report, choose to believe the report of the Lord. Shake it off!
- When your enemies come against you, remember that God is for you. Shake it off!
- When fatigue tries to keep you down, shake it off!
- When disappointments try to keep you from your divine-filled appointments, Shake it off!
- When all you can see around you is trouble, know that God is going to give you double. Shake it off!
- When the situation tries to make you bitter, choose to get better. Shake it off!
- When hurdles get in the way, leap them over until you reach the finish line. Shake it off!
- When the enemy comes in like a flood, know that God will lift the standard against him. Shake it off!
- When it seems life has cursed you, know that blessings are on the way. Shake if off!
What are you doing when you shake it off? You’re releasing it into God’s hands. When it seems the burdens and cares of life are weighing you down, just remember what Jesus says in Matthew 11:28. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Don’t wear the burdens of life on your shoulder. Know that Jesus wants to give you rest today. Take his yoke upon you.
Instead of letting the burdens weigh you down, shake it off, shake it off, shake it off! And you’ll experience more of the divine rest and peace that God has for you as you charge forth on your journey of life!
If you haven’t seen my latest inspirational video of encouragement Click Here!
If you liked this article, be sure to share it on Twitter and Facebook. If reading this article via email, forward it to a friend. Also, click here to visit the site. Leave a comment and participate in the online community. Also be sure to follow Optimistic Journey on Facebook and Twitter: