Speak Your Destiny Into Existence

You have the great ability to be able to speak words of power into your life. You can speak to the mountains in your life, command that they be removed, and they will be moved.

You can turn any bad trial into triumph by speaking encouraging words over yourself.

I’m reminded of the scripture where men were speaking of stoning David, and as a result he became distressed. But David encouraged himself in the Lord. (1 Samuel 30:6)

God has given you the ability to speak anything that you desire into existence, if you go to Him and ask. We know this because Matthew 7:7 exclaims, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

It’s important that exercise faith, after going to God and asking of a need. Realize one of the greatest attributes of faith is believing before seeing.

When you command the mountains in your life to move, they have no other choice but to move. We’re encouraged of this because Mark 11:23 reminds us: “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.

You see God has given you the awesome power to speak victory into your life. It’s up to you release self-doubt, let go of fear, relinquish the self defeat of your past and own up to your destiny.

You owe it to yourself to speak words of life into your future and believe in your heart and not doubt that you are an over-comer. Just like Mark 11:23 says if you speak that the mountains in your life be removed and don’t doubt- keyword doubt- then and only then will it be done for you.

You may say “This mountain is too big, I just don’t see any possible way around it,” well my friend, that’s where the problem begins. If those are the words that you’re speaking then that’s what will come to pass.

As long as you’re speaking negative words of defeat over your life then you will never experience the victory that God has for you. Make a decision today, lift your head up, put your shoulders back, and boldly declare that you are more than a conqueror today and watch awesome miracles take place as you charge forth on your journey of life!

Photo credit: tochis

Enter Your Mail Address

Related Posts

Line Break

Author: Jarrod Clark (787 Articles)

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Jarrod Clark, author and founder of OptimisticJourney.com and my goal for this blog is to provide inspirational messages for maintaining an optimistic outlook on life. To find out more about me, check out the About Jarrod tab at the top of the page and if you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks!

10 Comments

• At 2010.05.14 14:51, Oleg said:

Many thanks, Jarrod, for the motivating words! You’ve written in one of your recent posts about the power of words. Here is one of the best examples of inspiring and motivating effects of the words :) !
    Thanks!

• At 2010.05.16 15:15, Jarrod Clark said:

Hi Oleg,

Thank you so much. You’re right, in fact the post before this one, I wrote about giving to others through encouraging words. This post, while similiar is intended to encourage that we speak positive words over ourselves. It’s important that we do both.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

• At 2010.05.14 19:45, Dia said:

Thanks Jarrod, Exactly if we ask God for what we want and believe that he will give it to us,then he will. This has happened to me so many times. Whenever I want something, I just ask God and he answers :)

• At 2010.05.16 15:18, Jarrod Clark said:

Hi Dia,

Absolutely! Just like the scripture says, “Ask and it will be given to you. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door will be opened unto you.” Thanks for sharing, take care and have a great day!

• At 2010.05.14 23:38, Jeremy Johnson said:

Hi Jarrod, thanks for sharing your words of inspiration. Question for you: What are some of the words of destiny you speak for yourself or that you have seen other people speak that get put into reality? Thanks for your time as always!

• At 2010.05.16 15:23, Jarrod Clark said:

Hi Jeremy,

I find that anytime I speak something positive over myself, over a period of time I get motivated to achieve greater things than I’ve done before.

For instance, I may think to myself, “I know what it looks like now, I may not have achieved ALL the results I want so far, but the day is coming. I’m going to put forward more work and passion into everything I do now than ever before! And in doing so I expect to see greater results than I’ve ever seen!”

• At 2010.05.15 02:36, Farouk said:

very nice post Jarrod,
          certainly faith can help in difficult times

• At 2010.05.16 15:23, Jarrod Clark said:

Hi Farouk,

Thanks for the kind word. I agree totally. Thanks for stopping by!

• At 2011.11.29 13:28, Cheryl said:

In a recent conversation it was stated that the words of others spoken into your life have no affect….only words the individual speaks can come into existence. Can you speak on that situation? I was under the assumptions that words spoken by others and received by the individual can come into existence.

• At 2011.11.30 00:35, Jarrod Clark said:

Hi Cheryl!

Great question. I personally believe that only an individual can speak things into existence over his/her own life. I think that other people can speak something over you all day long, but if you don’t believe what they speak over you then their words have no affect over you. For instance, if someone says “you have everything it takes to move mountains,” and you don’t believe or speak this into existence, “you’ll never move mountains.” But on the flip side, if you have haters who are constantly speaking negative words over you, but you rebuke their words and continue to speak positive things over your life then these words that your haters speak have no power over you.

(Required)
            (Required, will not be published)