You Know You’re Favored by God When…

You know you’re favored by God when He allows you to see another day.

You know you’re favored by God when you take a deadly hit and keep on ticking.

You know you’re favored by God when you’ve back-slid and have been redeemed.

You know you’re favored by God when He tells you that you can do all things through Christ which strengthens you, and you have no earthly skills whatsoever.

You know you’re favored by God when you’ve got a roof over your head.

You know you’re favored by God when you’ve simply got the breath of life.

You know you’re favored by God when He satisfies you with long life.

You know you’re favored by God when you’ve accomplished what the world said you never could.

You know you’re favored by God when you’ve fought the good fight of faith and have stayed in the race.

You know you’re favored by God when you’re loved and you’re a hater.

You know you’re favored by God when you’ve been hated on and had the strength to love.

You know you’re favored by God when the doctors tell you no but Jesus tells you yes.

You know you’re favored by God when you have eyes to see and ears to hear.

You know you’re favored by God when you have legs to walk and a tongue to talk.

You know you’re favored by God when you said you can’t and God says you can.

You know you’re favored by God because He guides your footsteps indeed.

the most happy smile ever!!

You know you’re favored by God when you can smile when there’s nothing to smile about.

You know you’re favored by God when you have the strength to believe, when it seems all hope is lost.

You know you’re favored by God when He declares you’re victorious.

You know you’re favored by God when He has removed the shackles and set you free.

You know you’re favored by God when you’ve overcome adversities in your life.

You know you’re favored by God when you can laugh under extremely depressing circumstances.

You know you’re favored by God when He makes a way out of no way.

Do you have any exciting favorable instances? Comments are open and I’d love to hear from you. What are some ways that God has showed tremendous favor to you?

Photo credit: by zomewhere

Enter Your Mail Address

Related Posts

Line Break

Author: Jarrod Clark (790 Articles)

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Jarrod Clark, author and founder of OptimisticJourney.com and my goal for this blog is to provide inspirational messages for maintaining an optimistic outlook on life. To find out more about me, check out the About Jarrod tab at the top of the page and if you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks!

18 Comments

• At 2010.03.30 17:14, ayo said:

Hi jarrod
    how are you?
    thanks for the reminder and if i may add please, you know you are favored by God when you constantly experience his grace and love.
    you know you are favored by God when you experience peace which surpasses all your understanding.
    take care

• At 2010.03.30 21:19, Jarrod Clark said:

@ayo – Thanks for your input. I love your examples. People need to see those!!

• At 2010.04.01 05:37, See the Hero in You : The BridgeMaker said:

[...] You Know You’re Favored by God When… by Jarrod @Optimistic Journey [...]

• At 2010.04.03 05:38, Boris said:

Jarrod,
          If you are alive, you are favored by God already. After this, if youare aware, you will find thousands of reasons to be thankful.
          All the best,
          Boris

• At 2010.04.03 11:17, Jarrod Clark said:

@Boris – You’re right about that!! Just to be alive and have the breath of life is favor on God’s behalf. Thanks!!

• At 2010.04.04 22:01, Steve-Personal Success Factors said:

Knowing that God, the Author and Creator of the universe, became a puny human, served mankind, and died for you and me, so that we could live through His rising from the dead: That, my friend, is incredible and everlasting favor for every human being on the face of this planet :)

• At 2010.04.05 00:56, Jarrod Clark said:

@Steve – I know my friend, I’m so thankful that, Jesus, the Son of God was sent to give His life for my sins! You’re right that is favor… Great point!! Thanks for sharing!!

• At 2010.04.10 20:39, Joi said:

Amen and Amen! Even on our worst day, knowing that Jesus is in our corner makes everything okay. I love the fact that we never have to worry about tomorrow because God is already there!

• At 2010.04.11 00:24, Jarrod Clark said:

That’s right Joi!! God has our best interest at heart and he won’t let us down. We have nothing to worry about!! Thanks for sharing!!

• At 2010.04.16 10:07, Christian Encouragement and Inspiration said:

“You know you’re favored by God when He calls you friend when all other friends have left.” Well isn’t this the truth. How awesome it is to know that God calls us friend. It’s very much undeserved and humbling.

• At 2010.04.16 23:33, Jarrod Clark said:

Welcome,

Yes, it is awesome to know that God favors us. That’s one of the greatest ways were favored by God is when He calls us friends. Thanks for contributing!!

• At 2010.04.17 15:04, mark said:

Hi Jarrod,

I happened upon your website today. Thank you for the optimism! It is appreciated, and surely the best way to think.

Have a good day!

• At 2010.04.18 00:13, Jarrod Clark said:

Welcome Mark,

Thank you for stopping by and contributing. It’s my pleasure to spread the optimism. I hope you have a great weekend!

• At 2010.06.09 03:56, Jason said:

When He does something so amazing and wonderful that anyone you tell refuses to believe it because they think that it’s impossible and that he would never do something like that.

• At 2010.11.05 14:22, Carrie said:

Thanks for the post. I will add mine now, if I may? You KNOW You are favored by God when He keeps sticking “little reminders” such as this blog post in your face, to REMIND YOU NOT to let ANYONE tell you or make you feel(most of all YOURSELF),that you are “WORTHLESS”.but above that even , that you are worthless TO GOD. I am favored so deeply by God, because sometimes He sends faceless angels like yourself as a reminder: GOD DON’T MAKE NO JUNK! God Bless you and thanks

• At 2011.08.16 21:33, WomanofGod said:

You are favored by God when “THEY” accuse you as Guilty and GOD says Not Guilty! Woo!! Hallelujah!

• At 2013.09.07 14:17, Andrea said:

I know I am favored by God when I have left my job and been given a larger and better place to live, time and freedom to know God more and without a job, have income!

(Required)
                              (Required, will not be published)