20 Ways God Will Reward You.
20 Ways God Will Reward You.By
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. – 1 Timothy 6:10
Is your faith solely in money or is it in the overall blessings of God? When you reap a harvest in a form of a blessing, other than money, how do you know it’s a true harvest?
God doesn’t always reward us in the form of money. In fact, you can have all the money in the world but money doesn’t give you happiness. It certainly helps, but it doesn’t not provide the joy that the Lord has for you.
Some people are money driven.
Are you in love with money? God can bless a person in so many ways, yet he can be so in love with money that he doesn’t realize a blessing when he receives it.
Here is a list of ways that God will bless you when you’re in need:
- When you’re sick, He heals you.
- When you’re weak, He gives you strength.
- When you don’t know what to do, He rewards you with wisdom and instructions.
- When you don’t know where to go, He guides your footsteps.
- When you’re depressed, He gives you unspeakable joy.
- When you’re alone, He is with you forever and always.
- When you’re discouraged, He rewards you encouragement.
- When you’re in doubt, He increases your faith.
- When you’re stressed, He gives you relief.
- When you’re afraid, He gives you a spirit of boldness.
- When you’re restless, He gives you rest and peace.
- When you lack inspiration, He inspires you.
- When you feel hated upon, He loves you unconditionally.
- When you’re in bondage, He breaks the shackles and sets you free.
- When you’re motherless, He’s your mother.
- When you’re fatherless, He’s your father.
- When you’re friendless, He’s your friend.
- When in despair, He gives you hope.
- When you lay down to rest, because of His grace and mercy, He awakes you to see another day.
- When you’re worried, He gives you peace.
If I can backpedal a little, I’d like to combat the rebuttal that may come in to your mind after reading this, that if you get money, is it of evil? No, that is not the case. The scripture doesn’t say money is the root of all evil, it says the “love” of money, is the root of all evil.
God does and will reward us in money but we should be careful to not let money drive us. Money doesn’t give us joy. Joy is a gift that comes only from the Lord above. The world didn’t give you joy, therefore the world can’t take it away.
May God grant give you favor, blessings and joy as you charge forth in your life journey.
Author: Jarrod Clark (643 Articles)
Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Jarrod Clark, author and founder of OptimisticJourney.com and my goal for this blog is to provide inspirational messages for maintaining an optimistic outlook on life. To find out more about me, check out the About Jarrod tab at the top of the page and if you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks!